LIKE Us On Facebook

Please Wait 20 Seconds...!!!or like our page

Sunday, August 21, 2016

VIDEO-Filipina going abroad as wife of a Greek, required to attend the CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar

Many of our community members asked us what is the  CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar, so for Filipinos/a  leaving the Philippines as a Fiance, Spouse or Partner of a Foreign National need to attend the CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar

Or lets say it better Filipinos going abroad as fiance(e)/ spouses / partners of foreign nationals or former Filipinos are required to attend the CFO Guidance and Counseling Seminar in order to secure the Guidance and Counseling Certificate (GCC) and the CFO registration sticker.
You need this certificate to renew or apply for a new passport at the Department of Foreign Affairs (per Department of Foreign Affairs Order Nos. 11-97 Implementing Rules and Regulations for Republic Act 8239, “Philippine Passport Act” and 28-94 ). You will also need to present this certificate together with your spouse/partner visa, at the Immigration office at the international airport on your day of departure.
Watch the video 

Requirements (with or without visa)
1. Original and photocopy of two (2) valid identification cards with photograph;
2. Duly completed guidance and counseling form;
3. If married, original and photocopy of marriage contract on security paper from the National Statistics Office (NSO) or from the Local Civil Registry Offices (LCRO); or original and photocopy of Report of Marriage duly registered by the Philippine Embassy/Consulate or the Department of Foreign Affairs (if married abroad);
4. Other documents as may be required by the counselors; and
5. Payment of PhP400.00 counseling and registration fee.
Additional Registration Requirements for those with visa:
1. Original and photocopy of passport;
2. Original and photocopy of visa (if available/applicable);
3. Original and photocopy of Immigrant Data Summary for US-bound emigrants (except for K visa holders);
4. Original and photocopy of Confirmation of Permanent Residence for Canada-bound emigrants;
5. Original and photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility for Japan-bound emigrants;
6. Original CFO Guidance and Counseling Certificate (after satisfactory completion of the GCP); and
7. Duly completed emigrant registration form.
1. Go to www.gcp-appointment.cfo.gov.ph
2. Answer preliminary questions to verify if you need to attend the Guidance and Counseling Program
3. If eligible for the GCP
• Indicate your e-mail address
• Click on the link sent to your e-mail
• Choose your preferred date of appointment
• Provide personal information of yourself and of your fiancé(e)/spouse/partner
4. Print barcoded confirmation form or save a digital copy (PDF format) in your mobile phone or tablet
5. Take note of date of appointment. Go to CFO-Manila on confirmed date (at least an hour and a half before appointment) and bring the complete set of required documents.

Note: If  you have any problem come to our page on facebook and reported it

post signature
Twitter News Recently updated
Back To Top