A recipe from spain that brought to our country and revived with filipino touch and years and decades we ate everyday especially breakfast,snacks ,even in lunch and dinner!
Lots of Filipinos around Philippines and even around the world never lost their appetites and temtation to taste over and over again this pandesal so here's my recipe .
Share yours :)
1 sachet or 1 tbsp active yeast
1/2 warm milk
1/2 warm water
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp sugar(optional)
1 medium egg
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1.Place in a small container the warm milk ,sugar, and yeast and stir untir dissolve the yeast and wait for atleast 5-10mins until risen and more bubbles. Set aside.
2.In a big container ,sift the flour, salt, baking powder then pour the milk sugar yeast mixture in flour mixture together with oil butter egg and mix with wooden spoon until combine and little by little pour warm water to the mixture and then become all combined. 3.In a clean table or space sprinkle some flour and put the dough mixture and knead for about 10-15 mins until become fine texture.
4. Place the dough in clean container and let it rest for about 2 hrs put damn cloth or clean chesscloth on top of container and place it in warm area.
5.After couple of hrs , place the dough in clean area sprinkle some flour and roll it until become long shape and cut small pieces for about 3 cm x 1cm or depends on your desired size.
6. Preheat the oven. 350 degrees or 150degrees depends on your oven for equal heat.
7. it in cookie sheets,sprinkle with breadcrumbs and lets rest up to 25mins and put on top with cheese cloth or any cloth.
8. Put the dough in the oven for about 10-15 mins until its lightly brown or or golden brown.
9. Serve hotwith coffee or any variety of jams or favorite palaman.
Like and share :)
If you like to talk to me direct please visit my page on facebook and ask for Sandra