The two 15 year old from Maine U.S. now faces the animal abuse after shocking video posted on Twitter this Friday.
Fortunately, just eight weeks kitten survived, but unacceptable video has shocked the South Portland community where the video was released.
In the short video, one of the girls seem to put the little cat in the microwave and putting it into operation.
The kitten then panics and a few moments later one of the girls opened the door.
The students of South Portland High School (can not be named for legal reasons), but will be presented in court.
The owners of the cat, renamed "Miracle" (Miracle) agreed to pay an organization for animal rescue.
Watch the video: